Sell Your Property
PLEASE EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org for our full terms and conditions for selling your property.
We work hard to promote your property to prospective buyers.
We send a sales consultant to give you a free valuation and photograph your property
We arrange all viewings and will accompany the prospective purchaser
We take and negotiate offers from potential buyers.
We arrange for all the paperwork to be processed through a reputable, English speaking, Spanish lawyer.
To sell your property , we are required under Spanish law to have a property information pack on file in our office. The following documents needed are
1. Escritura / your title deed
2. Nota simple - less than 3 months old
3. Copy of up to date water and electricity bill
4. A current energy certificate
5. 1st occupation license or certificate of antiquity of the property is more than 30 years old and does not have a 1st occupation licence.
Contact us at any time for a free valuation or email for full terms and conditions for listing your property.